(Internship) Business Intelligence Intern
Role: Business Intelligence Intern
Compensation: £6.70 – £7.20 per hour (dependent on experience)
Location: London, Covent Garden
Duration: Variable (depending on availability)
Laundrapp is a truly unique business. Since our successful UK launch in 2015, we’ve grown our on-demand laundry and dry cleaning service to over 100 towns and cities across the UK. We’ve become the UK’s most popular dry cleaning and laundry app, but now we’re ready to take on the rest of the world too! As one of Europe’s most buzzing tech start-ups, we’re looking for the best talent to join our team of superstars.
Working closely with the marketing team and wider company, you’ll gain hands-on experience managing a number of our internal acquisition channels across the full breadth of the digital marketing mix. This is a great opportunity to learn and apply yourself within one of Europe’s most exciting digital businesses revolutionising an industry ripe for digital transformation.
As a Business Intelligence Intern you’ll increase the effectiveness of our user acquisition campaigns. We’re looking for people ready to work hard, learn and take a zero bullshit approach to their work!
You must be ambitious, innovative and good at Ping-Pong to join us as we change the way the world thinks about laundry.
Why you’ll love working at Laundrapp!
- We’re located near Covent Garden, the heart of London and right next to Five Guys!
- Flexible working time with core hours between 11am – 4:30pm.
- Regular social events & team activities, from climbing to karaoke to go-karting.
- A truly entrepreneurial team with a desire to change the world!
- Work with cutting-edge technology (voice recognition, complex algorithms, cross-platform compilers and more!)
- Working with internal teams and managers to create strategic insights and reports to improve on decision making within the business.
- Using SAAS tools (e.g. Adjust, GA, mixpanel, periscopedata…) to extract, analyse and provide answers to business questions.
- Independently explore the data and answer questions which can be used to help innovate new products and increase operational efficiency.
- Building bespoke dashboards for stake holders.
- Understanding the validity of data and what the possible limitations of the data are.
- Drive transparency of data throughout the company.
- Assisting with adhoc user support for maintaining data validity.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Competent in Excel (tables, pivot tables, pivot charts, olap cube analysis, power pivot)
- Competent in Word, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills – ability to objectively synthesise multiple perspectives in order to provide clear recommendations.
- Ability to think through multi-step problems and solve complex problems
- Experience in SQL querying for analytics (sub queries, variables etc..)
- Experience and comfortable working with large datasets.
- Able to manipulate, transform, analyse and report on results.
- High-level competence in statistical analysis (e.g. regression, chi squared) & basic mathematical modelling/data fitting.
- Understanding of performance marketing and business metrics (CPA, LTV, etc..)
- A self-starter, able to work on your own with a given set of instructions
- Have the ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with outstanding attention to details
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to learn and the willingness to do whatever is required
- Experience in start-ups preferable but not essential