DETAILS OF ROLE:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Compensation: Competitive Salary
Manager: Marketing Manager
Location: London, Covent Garden
Laundrapp is a truly unique business. We mix convenience with high quality cleaning and since our successful UK launch in 2015, we’ve grown to over 100 towns and cities across the UK. Now, we’re ready to take on the rest of the world too!
As one of Europe’s most buzzing tech start-ups, we’re looking for the best talent to join our team of superstars. If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated and a proven social media rock star then we want to hear from you! We have the opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join the award-winning Laundrapp marketing team. This is your chance to cut your teeth working with one of Europe’s leading early stage start-ups.
Working across the business, you’ll be the creative mind behind our social media channels engaging with our audiences and customers and building our social media following for Laundrapp.
This is a great opportunity to develop yourself to be the social media mastermind within one of Europe’s most exciting digital businesses revolutionising an industry ripe for digital transformation.
Why you’ll love working at Laundrapp!
- We’re located near Covent Garden
- Flexible working time with core hours between 11am – 4:30pm
- Regular social events & team activities, from karaoke to go-karting
- A truly entrepreneurial team with a desire to change the world!
- A genuinely empowering environment
- Breath and live social media, you will manage the editorial calendar and be responsible for regular content and upkeep of the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Linkedin and our Laundrapp Blog.
- Define and develop our social media strategy in line with wider business and community objectives.
- Respond to all customer contacts through social media, creating and improving the flow of user feedback through Customer Care.
- Manage the Laundrapp community, building a network of highly engaged and vocal ambassadors.
- Lead influencer activity by identifying and working with social media influencers to promote the Laundrapp brand.
- Create and curate digital content across all platforms, including our product, website, social media channels and email.
- Develop integrated campaigns on social media to promote brand awareness, drive customer/fan acquisition, drive traffic to www.laundrapp.com and encourage user-generated content.
- Oversee all content to develop a coherent and distinctive communication style and deliver creatively engaging campaigns that drive genuine traction & engagement.
- Work with external creative talent to create, edit and publish content for use throughout the business and on social media.
- Oversee and maintain a consistent tone of voice and message across our communications with customers in the product and across website/social media.
- Work with the CEO, media contacts and PR agencies to amplify all press media opportunities and coverage.
- Manage and drive positive ratings and reviews of the Laundrapp App and service on iTunes, Google Play Store and Trustpilot.
- Provide the business weekly reports and insights on campaign performance and the wider impact on marketing and the business.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- You will have 3 – 5 years’ experience managing social media accounts / campaigns for similar tech driven businesses.
- You must live and breathe social media! You’ll have an innate passion for growing social media engagement and growing a community base.
- You must be a creative thinker and willing to experiment! Not afraid of testing and be passionate in communicating results.
- Have the ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player. This role works across the business and it’s important to be the focal point of all social media activity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident. You will be the social face of Laundrapp.
- Must have a ‘can-do’ attitude, a desire to learn and the willingness to do whatever is required.
- Additional language skills are desirable but not required.
Please send CV and covering letter direct to email@example.com
We would like to invite candidates to find out more about Laundrapp at laundrapp.com/working-for-laundrapp and most importantly try the service! Feedback is important to us and we’ll often ask interviewees on their impressions of the service and improvements that can be made.