Remote Frontend Developer
We have an opportunity for a Frontend Developer to help support Laundrapp who have recently undergone a full rebrand and want to ensure all marketing materials are fully up to date in line with the new brand vision. Ideally, you will have experience in Braze (a customer relationship management and mobile marketing automation software used to manage their mobile applications) or a similar program/software and are able to show some projects you have worked on.
This is for a one-off project and we anticipate this to be a week’s worth of work.
- Helping build components/content blocks for emails template within Braze.
- Working on testing email templates and making them responsive and compatible across various mobile and desktop devices.
- Making sure the design is implemented correctly and functions as per the requirements from the team.
- Execute messaging optimisation and best practice adoption for email templates.
- Have experience working with Braze CRM system, SalesForce, Airship, Marketo or any similar email and mobile communications platform, but not essential.
- Great awareness of industry trends, especially in relation to usability, accessibility and email client developments.
- Good understanding of best practice email design principles.
- Quality control of third party emails and being able to spot coding errors and rendering issues in different mail clients.
Nice to Have:
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator or similar software.
- Understanding of Liquid syntax/coding would be ideal.