The truth about *saving* daylight time
You might by now know when…
Clocks go back Sunday, 2am
– In the early hours of October 29th, 2018, the clocks will change from British Summer Time to Greenwich Mean Time. ⌚️
– As a result, we get an extra hour in bed but lose an hour of sunlight ?
– The clocks change in the last weekend of March and October every year in the UK ?
– The easiest way to remember the changes is probably: spring forward – fall back ?
– The nights are getting darker and the clocks are set to change